Thursday, February 09, 2006

Back From The Dead

Feyenoord found me passed out this morning, drool seeping into the company laptop at Azzurri Dreams. Deadline after deadline, and a growing readership to appease. I am sorry for not getting back to everyone, including Sepp Blatter, and Brian Barwick to only mention a few as I have been positively swamped tracking down the truth in the world of soccer. This is a quick post to let our great readers know that we are happy to add to our Blogroll aka "Our Friends" Section two great sites.

One is purely dedicated to the US National Team, and log often because the content will be coming fast and furious, kinda of like a fans panic-attack when Landon Donovan is about to shoot. I am happy to join our friends at USSoccerblog and to let you all know that I am contributer to their site as well.

The other is the great NikeSoccerBlog maintained by our good friend and great writer, Adam Spangler. This is just one of the cooler sites around.

Please pass these sites along to all your friends. My doctor told Feyenoord that due to the high levels of stress in my life and with the World Cup now only 120 days away, that I need to rest and keep my posting to a minimum...kinda of like the Swedish-Savant coaching.
Azzurri Dreams